Saturday, October 24, 2020

World Cardmaking Day Card Sketch #4

 Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by, I have another card sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today:


This sketch is our 4th in a series of 5 sketches this month to celebrate World Card Making Day.  Here is my take on the sketch:

For this card I used some beautiful papers from My Mind's Eye's Gingham Gardens 6x8 paper pad.  I am loving 6x8 pads these days, I tend to use smaller pieces for layouts & of course they're perfect for cards! And you practically get the whole collection in one pad, love it!  For the floral cluster and sentiment I used one of my favorite CTMH stamp sets, Simple Florals.  A little bit of wound up jute twine & machine stitching & I just love the end result!

I hope this sketch inspires you to come by and play along with us at Sketch N Scrap. We have lots of challenges going through the end of the month, so there's still time to join us, hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. I agree I am so glad they are moving to the 6 x 8 paper pads but they aren't long enough for my TN's so I wish they were about a 1/2 inch longer lol! This is an amazing sketch and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete