Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sketch N Scrap WCMD 2020 Sketch #2

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have a new sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog.  I designed this slimline card sketch for our WCMD month-long celebration at Sketch N Scrap:
And here is my take on it:
I recently purchased a CTMH Summer Vibes card kit, but went rogue with it and created my own cards LOL  I just love the fun summer treat stamps and the fact that they come with coordinating dies!  I pulled out papers from my stash that just blended well together with the CTMH patterns and made those little watermelon wedges pop!  To color in the watermelon I used Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and the sentiment is from another older CTMH stamp set.

Come by Sketch N Scrap to show us what you can do with this sketch.  If you love to make cards we have inspiration for you throughout the month, with a new card sketch posted each Saturday, in addition to our regular monthly challenges.  You won't want to miss it, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch Stacy!! I haven't made a slim line card in a long time, can't wait to play along this this sketch! This card is just gorgeous! Love the watermelons and beautiful papers you used!

    ReplyDelete