Monday, October 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #179

 Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, fall is in the air and I have a card to celebrate autumn to share with you:




And here is the sketch I designed for Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch challenge #179 that is up on the blog today:


Every once in a while I like to stray away from the traditional A2 card size and do something a little different.  For this card I went with a 5" square design and filled it with lots of fun fall papers, embellies and colors.  I used some scraps from Carta Bella's Fall Market line and a Tim Holtz die for "hello"  I always forget I have that set, there are so many great words for cards and layouts, another item in my stash I should pledge to use more!

Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch and beautiful card Stacy! I can't wait to play with this fun sketch, I haven't made a square card in a while so it will be fun to change things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete