Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #210

Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by today, it's the first of the month and that means there's a new layout sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  I designed this sketch and hope it inspires you to create:
And here's my take on it:
We don't have crisp fall weather here in SW Florida or beautiful foliage.  The closest thing we have would be a dry, dead palm frond dropping to the ground LOL  Last fall, my husband and I traveled to Missouri to visit my Mom and took a drive to see some of the foliage around Mark Twain Lake.  It was a nice change to the heat and humidity back home!

To create the layout I used some Carta Bella Fall Market papers and cardstock stickers.  The wood grain background is also Carta Bella from a different line.  I decided to fussy cut some of the floral pattern and layered a tag, chipboard leaf & flair.  On the left side of my design I layered a large scallop piece, another chipboard tag & a cardstock sticker.  I also used some randomly wound jute twine under the sticker, just to add a little something.  It's one of my favorite things to add to my layouts lately, just a little wound up jute twine for a final touch:
Come on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and show us what you can do with this sketch.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun sketch Stacy!! I love your beautiful layout as well! That Carta Bella line is just so pretty and you did an amazing job using it with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete