Thursday, June 27, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #509

Hi everyone! I played along with Tuesday Morning Sketches again this week.  When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of a pretty oval die cut I had in my stash from Pebbles' Along the Way Line. I also used other die cuts and paper scraps from the same line:
And here's the sketch I used from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

This was a fun sketch to work with, and I love that I was able to use up some stash! It's also nice to always have a thank you card on hand when I need one quick! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the light color palette you chose.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs ~ LJ (Laura Jean) - TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wonderful image and papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like all the elements - I can't tell if they're printed or stamped but so professional looking. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layers are so pretty and I love the gold butterfly. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete