Thursday, July 11, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #511

Hi there crafty friends!  I am playing along again at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, I'm really enjoying their card sketches. This week they're celebrating 10 years!  I only just came across their blog recently. This week's sketch got me crafting on a week night after work...something I rarely do! LOL  Here's what I came up with, using Jillibean Soup's Spoonful of Soul papers and die cuts:
And here's the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
I really liked the use of part of the doily and the placement of the circle element.  To add definition to the embroidery hoop die cut circle I cut a dotted circle die cut from a Little B die set.  The sentiment was stamped on a tab die cut. I chose this because I just liked the shape of it and the stamp fit perfectly :)  I chose to use a butterfly in the place of the three dots in the upper right...but did include them in the center of the butterfly.  After adding a few more gems and some twine I just love the finished product! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I need to make more cards with no stamping - it's a nice change of pace :) I did that for this sketch too!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    XOXO Laura Jean (LJ) - TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors, and that embroidery hoop image is so cool!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete