Sunday, June 23, 2019

Scrap Our Stash June Cartoon Inspired Challenge

Hi everyone! I played with a fun challenge this weekend from Scrap Our Stash. It’s the June Cartoon Inspired challenge. I used their fun sketch, plus the required color yellow and a square embellishment using a yellow chipboard frame:


I had a lot of fun with this layout! My sweet puppy Malcolm had a little photo shoot on Cinco de Mayo, complete with a refreshing margarita glass (plastic) filled with ice water by the pool, wearing his new fedora, LOL. I decided to make my own stencil using my Cricut and some stencil film to add some clouds. After applying the opaque texture paste and letting it dry, I lightly brushed over them with a blending brush and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink:



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome. Love the details and cute stash use, Thanks foe your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun and creative layout!! Great take on the challenge and that flamingo is so sweet! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You did a wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch! Love your outlining and thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete