Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #505

Hi there! Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made with this week's card sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
And here's the sketch, #505:
You can see that I turned the sketch on it's side. One of the TMS designers turned it this direction and I really liked how her card turned out, so I did the same. I also was able to use the Photoplay phrase ticket for my sentiment by turning the sketch.

This one was a challenge for sure, as evidenced by all of the containers of scrappy stuff opened and scattered throughout my room!   I was trying to find just the right item for the fun half circle pattern on the sketch, and settled on the two leaf die cuts from an old Fancy Pants die cut pack.  I also used two layered flower die cuts from the same pack, popping up the smaller one with a piece of foam.  I wanted to add some additional little touches by using my white pen on the leaves and a few Robin's Nest dew drops.
The patterned papers are from Photoplay's Belle Fleur line.  Glad I was able to take time on this rainy Saturday morning to play along with Tuesday Morning Sketches! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this so much! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete