Thursday, June 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Challenge #148

Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by, I have a new card sketch to share with you designed by Lisa Hidy for Sketch N Scrap!
I really like the design of this sketch, especially the large layer that is split and decided to pull out an old Movers and Shapers large postage stamp die to use:
I cut two dies, one with patterned paper and the other white, then simply layered them on top of each other to achieve the split design.  I separated them with a piece of washi backed by white cardstock.  Papers and die cuts are from Jillibean Soup's Spoonful of Soul collection. The sentiment stamp is one of my favorites from Close to My Heart & I also used CTMH Juniper ink with it.
Hope you are as inspired by this sketch as I was and that you come by and play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Stacy! Lovely job with the sketch, this is such a pretty line!

    ReplyDelete