Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #177

Hi scrappy friends! Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest Sketch N Scrap sketch up on the blog!  Heather Hall designed this fantastic sketch for us this month:
And here's my take on it:
The "blank slate" look to Heather's sketch really appealed to me.  I love the clean lines & banners, and also decided to add a tag/embellishment cluster at the top for balance since my title is much smaller.

I really dug out some old papers and pictures for this one! One of my favorite EP lines is hands down their Pinstripes boys line.  I snagged some marked down chipboard at last years Expo & have only bits of scraps left. I used a scrap of grid paper from an old SS summer line, too, and dug into my stash of journal cards (Maya Road) and wood veneer (Studio Calico & Kaisercraft).  Feels good to use up some stash on this!

Hope you are as inspired to use this sketch as I was, come on over to Sketch N Scrap & join in on the challenges! Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout Stacy! Great job using up some older stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout and thank you for commenting on my blog, it is much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete