Saturday, May 4, 2019

National Scrapbook Day 2019 at Sketch N Scrap!

HAPPY National Scrapbook Day to all of my fellow crafters out there!!   I try to plan ahead and "block out" NSD every year and hide in my craft room....some years it works, others not so much LOL  Hope you find time to celebrate with some crafting today, and if so please come check out all of the inspiration at Sketch N Scrap!  I created a layout using a sketch designed by Lisa Hidy especially for NSD 2019:
And here's Lisa's sketch, don't you love it!?:
I used Simple Stories' new Spring Farmhouse line on this page, with a piece of wood grain from Ella & Viv.  Photos are of my Mom and sweet little grand-niece.  I don't often get a chance to make a "girly" layout, so I was so excited to scrap pics of this precious little sweetheart! There are so many fun elements on the Spring Farmhouse sticker sheet, perfect for layering. I also added a little machine stitching around the borders:
This sketch is only one of the challenges running all month long over at Sketch N Scrap, there are more layout and card sketches....come on over and play along!  Don't forget about our Facebook Birthday Bash, too!  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and great pictures!! Love this line, you so rocked it! Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete