Friday, May 3, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #501

I'm checking out all of the fun NSD challenges that are happening online tomorrow and stopped to create this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I love that they post a new sketch every week!  Here's the current sketch:
And here's what I came up with:
So this is one of those situations where I just couldn't get a picture that I liked to really show how well these colors work together, it looks much better in person.  I recently took advantage of Pinkfresh Studios Grab Box sale. All of the papers and the chipboard sentiment are from my grab box and I cut the label with my Cricut.  I like the balance that the black dots gives to the design, what a great sketch!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great papers, fun doodling, and I love the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, Stacy! Love the colors and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - the simple line details around your tag and vertical piece are just the right touch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stacy I love this, what a great sentiment and I love all the colors and details you combined!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete