Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Cookin' Up Creations with Sketches In Thyme

The Sketches In Thyme Mavens are hanging out all month long with Cookin' Up Creations for a Sketchathon!  I've created a layout for Cookin' Up Creations to share using a sketch by SIT designer Jenessa Franco:
And here's Jenessa's fabulous sketch:
I used the new Kaleidoscope line by Vicki Boutin, along with some older stuff from my stash: EP graph paper, Maya Road camera & some wood veneer from Studio Calico & Kaisercraft.  The flair is from my favorite Etsy shop, A Flair for Buttons. To add some texture and interest I used some machine stitching & an Art Anthology stencil.  This was a fun technique and so simple, I just used a fingertip ink dauber with some Black Soot Distress Ink. 

Follow the link for Cookin' Up Creations and also check them out on Facebook to see more inspiration from the Sketches In Thyme Design Team!



No comments:

Post a Comment