Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #145

Hi everybody! There's a fantastic new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog, designed by Heather Hall:
This sketch was so much fun to work with! I love the scallop border and fun banners and decided to make a thank you card with it:


I pulled out some scraps from Pebbles' Along The Way line and cut the pretty scallop using an old Sizzix border die.  The stamp is from CTMH and the cute little butterfly is a Waffle Flower die.  Just a few Kaisercraft black pearls & it all came together so quickly! This is a versatile sketch that I know I'll use again & again!  

Hope you find this sketch to be as inspirational as I did and that you join us over at Sketch N Scrap to play along!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Stacy! What a lovely sentiment and great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete