Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sketches In Thyme Challenge #336

I'm so excited to share with everyone my first assignment as a Sketches In Thyme design team member!
This week's sketch is by Brenshevia, and it just shouted "6x6 paper pad!" to me:
I picked up some My Mind's Eye Hey Mister papers and elements at Scrapbook Expo a couple months back.  I was so happy with how well the colors and designs complemented some photos I took of my son last fall.

I mixed in some odds and ends with the Hey Mister copper-rimmed brads....the Insta acrylic frame is from a Maya Road pack (awesome 1.99 Tuesday Morning find!) The arrow & "16" are Pinkfresh Studios, and of course that awesome flair is from A Flair for Buttons.  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to play along with Sketches In Thyme!



No comments:

Post a Comment