Monday, August 20, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #128

Hello everyone! There's a new sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today, and it is SO cute!  I decided to pull out my texture paste and a Prima doily stencil I've had for a while and have fun with it!
Here's the sketch by Lisa Hidy:
I decided to use the sketch in a square format and used a Simple Stories Snap! Basics 6x6 woodgrain background.  The patterned paper I used for the strip and tab are from my scraps.  I also used paper scraps and a Waffleflower butterfly die for the butterflies.  
I dug the flowers and leaves out of a mound of flowers I have in an old wooden tool caddy on my shelf.  I think the red popping off the woodgrain worked well.  They've been in that tool caddy for years, just waiting for the right project LOL ;) 

Thanks for looking & stopping by....and be sure to check out this challenge and the other great sketch challenges running in August at Sketch N Scrap. Hope to see you there!




1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love the stenciling and the woodgrain paper, such a great look!

    ReplyDelete