Saturday, October 19, 2019

World Card Making Day 2019 at Sketch N Scrap #3

Hi everyone!  We're celebrating World Card Making Day ALL month long at Sketch N Scrap!  There is a brand new card sketch each week, in addition to our regular challenges.  If you love to make cards, this is for you!  If you don't make very many cards, then this is definitely for you because these sketches can be simple for beginners, or as detailed as an expert wants to make it!

Today I'm sharing with you this week's sketch, designed by Lisa Hidy:
Here's my take on the sketch:
You can see that I didn't stick with the Halloween theme depicted in the sketch. That's the wonderful thing about sketches, you can look past colors or themes & when you just focus on the placement of the details, they are SO versatile!  I used the sketch for a card that I think will work well for a wedding or even a wedding shower.  I used Pink Paislee's Indigo & Ivy line for this, the tag is one of the cardstock stickers from the line.  In the place of the stars I used some gold cardstock stickers and in the place of the black cat I used more cardstock flower & leaves stickers.  LOVE using up those sticker sheets!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you click on the link above to join us over at Sketch N Scrap!


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card! I love these watercolored looking papers!

    ReplyDelete