Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #156

Hi everyone!  Have all of you card maker's been playing along with the fabulous card sketches we have at Sketch N Scrap this month for World Cardmaking Day?  In addition to those, we still have our regular monthly challenges running, including this beautiful sketch designed by Lisa Hidy:
And here's my take on the sketch:
I'm still hanging on to the colors and feel of summer on this one....perhaps because it is still in the 80's or 90's most days where I live LOL  I used up some scraps from Simple Stories' Oh Happy Day on this one, along with a scrap of white wood grain, to make this "Hello Sunshine" card.    The sunshine sticker is from Photoplay's Squeeze in some Fun line and I cut the "hello" with a Tim Holtz metal die.  I finished it off with some fun outlining with my favorite black pen :)  I hope it will brighten the day of the person I send it to!

Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and play along with this challenge and check out all of the other fun sketch challenges we have running until the end of the month.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment