Saturday, August 10, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #457 - Trees

Hi everyone, I'm back again with another challenge for Lasting Memories.  I went in reverse to the first challenge for August, #457 - Trees:
I have trees in the background of my pictures and also a cute little tree die cut from the new Simple Stories line Happy Trails.  The plaid & floral papers are from the same line, the wood grain is an old EP fall paper and the map paper is a reeeaallly old Simple Stories camping line.  It's a scrap & so old I've forgotten the line LOL  I added a little touches with a Kaisercraft wood veneer gate piece & some little mushrooms from Jillibean's Mushroom Medley line.  The design is a Sketch N Scrap sketch designed by Lisa Hidy. 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout! The kit is perfect for your photos but I love this sketch too! I must check out the sketch site! I live by sketches!! Thanks for entering this month at Lasting Memories! DT Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the woodgrain and mix of patterned papers! Wonderful embellishing too, Stacy! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout! Love it! Colours! And the photos are perfect... Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete