Saturday, August 24, 2019

August 2019 Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hi everyone! I played along again this month with the Scrappy Friends Challenge that combines the awesome sketch designed by Rochelle Spears posted below and the photo inspiration challenge on Scrap With Stacy's blog.  Here's what I came up with by combining both challenges:

Here's Scrap With Stacy's photo inspiration and a link to her challenge on her blog:

So many fun summer photos to draw inspiration from! I used lots in my layout...the pineapple drink sticker I used looks exactly like one of the photos!  Sunshine, pool, summer...it all came together.  I used several different kits from The ScrapRoom on my page, combining Echo Park, Simple Stories & Photoplay papers and elements. The background paper is from this month's kit, EP's Teen Spirit Girl.  The floral & stripes are from May's kit using Oh Happy Day from Simple Stories.  The "relax" I used for my title is from one of last year's SS summer lines. The yellow polka dot & blue wave papers are from my July kit using Photoplay's Squeeze in Some Sun.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment