Sunday, March 24, 2019

Scrap Our Stash Pick Your Side Challenge March 2019

Hi everyone! Scrap Our Stash has a really fun challenge going where you get to pick what side of a two-page sketch to use.  Here's what I came up with:

And here's the challenge from Scrap Our Stash:
I started off copying the right side of the sketch almost exactly, but I hit a roadblock with my square pictures.  So I used the large base of patterned paper as shown, then situated my pictures in a different grid pattern and pushed my circle element, the view finder, to the right.  I added some touches of chipboard & cardstock stickers from Simple Stories & Echo Park to capture my "crafty" theme & added the required washi tape.  I used two different washi tapes, a pretty teal pattern from Fancy Pants & the black camera washi is from Simple Stories.

This was a really fun challenge!  I also used the Case File Clues from one of CSI's current challenges when picking my papers, colors & elements.  Combining the creative inspiration from both these challenges was SO much fun!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Totally fantastic page design. Love the details, stash use, and sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love your spectacular take on the sketch, Stacy. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is awesome, Stacy! It has such a fun vibe! Great papers and great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great take on the sketch, beautiful striped paper, fun photos. Thankyou for joining us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page!! Love your embellishments!! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at SOS❤️

    ReplyDelete