Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #142

There's a new sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog that is sure to inspire the card makers out there:
This sketch, designed by Lisa Hidy, was so fun to use!  I needed a card for a friend who is buying her own home for the first time.  I plan to tuck a Home Goods gift card for her inside this:
As usual for me, this is a hodge podge of different manufacturers--Fancy Pants, Pebbles and Carta Bella.  I love the strip I used to stamp the sentiment, it looks like a blue print sketch of a house.  Do you ever have one of those moments when you're working on a project and you come across something like this that makes you go YES!!! LOL  I love it when that happens :)

Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and play along with us.  There are card and layout sketches, and a terrific prize!  You can't win if you don't play, though, so hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Stacy! I love the mix of patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete