Thursday, March 21, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #495

Hi everyone!  I came across this fun challenge blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Looks like they have weekly (as in every Tuesday morning) card sketch challenges.  This week's sketch really caught my eye so I decided to give it a try!  Here's the sketch:
What a perfect sketch for scraps, love it!  Here's what I came up with:
When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of the Fancy Pants die cut I knew I still had in my stash from their The Bright Side line.  I decided to use some pop dots with it to add dimension, then cut apart another leaf die cut from the same pack and tucked it under at the top and bottom.

 I picked some random scraps from my scrap bin to use along with my florals, outlined with my fave white gelly pen & added a CTMH stamped sentiment.  I don't think it looks like it came together as quickly as it did, I'll definitely be using this sketch again!  Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The flower die cut is perfect for the sketch, and I love your papers and your doodling! So glad you found us! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out lovely! I really like your choice of colors and how you arranged the floral element. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Stacy! The papers are so pretty together and that flower die cut is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found us! Your card is beautiful. I love all the elements - this a great birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete