Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sketches In Thyme Challenge #364

Hello everyone! I'm up on the blog today at Sketches In Thyme with my take on this week's sketch challenge:
I have had these Simple Stories papers set aside with these pictures for months and haven't gotten to it.  When I saw the Sketches In Thyme sketch I knew it was what I was waiting for! Here's the sketch, designed by Bev Code:
I love using square photos, especially multiple square photos, on my pages.  The pics I had printed were a little large to put all in a row and still leave room for a fun embellishment on the left, so I staggered them.  The strips at the top right and bottom left were the perfect opportunity for some fun clusters, too!  

Come on over to Sketches In Thyme & play along with us, hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment