Monday, January 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #162

Hi everyone! There's a brand new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog that's sure to inspire you to create:
What a fantastic sketch that Lisa Hidy designed, I love the layers!  Here's my take on it:
While in the middle of working on a layout using the adorable Jillibean Soup collection Farmhouse Stew, I decided to stop and use some of the pink wood grain scraps to create this card.  I recently won a gift certificate for Dies R Us and one of my purchases was a set of stitched rectangle nesting dies.  I thought that would be perfect for the section of the sketch under the banner.  I also got the cutest little Lawn Fawn stamp set with birthday sentiments and used one of them on the banner, a scrap of MME gray wood grain. On the white layer I used a CTMH quilted circles embossing folder.  The die cuts are also from the Farmhouse Stew collection and I finished it off with some twine around the jar & some white gelly pen outlining.


Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and join in on the fun by showing us what you can do with this sketch! Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Stacy! I love that embossing folder, it is one of my all time favs. Great choice of paper and embellishments too!!

    ReplyDelete