Saturday, January 25, 2020

Scrappy Friends January 2020 challenge

Hi everybody! I participated in the Scrappy Friends challenge again this month & just LOVED using the sketch by Rochelle Spears!  Here's the sketch:
And here's my take on it:
I chose a photo of my older brother and myself taken at his house last November.  It was the first time I got to see him since he completed chemo and it was such a special visit! I had to capture it on a layout to remember how happy I was to be with him that day.  I used some CTMH papers with a Simple Stories graph background paper (my fave!).  I used the phrase on the leaf "Together Time" for my title. 

For the second part of the Scrappy Friends challenge I used Scrap With Stacy's Tic Tac Toe board and used the center row: Circle, Banner and Stamping (I stamped the date with a roller stamp & also stamped the phrase "Remember This" on the wood banner at the top. 
Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment