Sunday, January 26, 2020

Scrap Our Stash January Sketch Challenge

I played along with the January sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash, what a fun sketch to work with!
The requirements with the sketch are to use chevron patterned paper and gold embellishment(s).  I used several different lines of Jillibean Soup papers (love how they coordinate so well!) and one of them was a chevron patterned I used for a couple of my half circles.  For the gold embellishments I used some AC Thickers gold plus signs & a tiny little dot I placed on the alligator's bow tie :)
This was a really fun challenge, always love playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice layout. I love the mix of pattern papers. That alligator embellishment is so cute. Beautiful take on the sketch. I love how you used three square photos instead of the ones showed on the sketch. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday layout! Love that alligator (or is it a crocodile?) Thank you for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete