Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day Celebration at Sketch N Scrap

We're celebrating World Card Making Day at Sketch N Scrap this month! There will be a fun, inspirational sketch posted each week. Here's WCMD Sketch #1 created by Lisa Hidy:
I really enjoyed playing with this sketch!  I dug out one of my Sizzix Movers & Shapers dies for the label & wondered why I don't get it out & use it more!?  It's so cute & the perfect size for a card.  
I pulled out some Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy 6x6 papers, and added a little twine & machine stitching.  Such a versatile design, I know I'll use it again & again!  Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and celebrate World Card Making Day with us, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Stacy! I love the fall colors and that die is so perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete