Monday, October 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #163

It's October 15th and that means a new sketch challenge has been posted at Sketch N Scrap! I really enjoyed creating this page of my son with a picture of him from 2004
Here is the sketch #163 created by Heather Hall that I used, it's sure to inspire you!
I decided to use one photo and in place of the second I used some layered die cuts & a puffy sticker. For the large circle element I used a Paper Issues free cut file that I converted to an SVG for my Cricut.  I love the little circles on the large circle and decided to place some buttons, puffy stickers & enamel dots sporadically around.  The papers are from my August Flavors of the Month Kit at The Scraproom using Simple Stories Lil' Dude papers, die cuts & puffy stickers.  I also used a Carta Bella 6x6 stencil & texture paste tinted black to place a few "x's" on the background, complementing the patterned paper used in the large banner:
Come join us at Sketch N Scrap to play along with this challenge and the others running this month.  You're sure to be inspired and might win a prize if you play along. Hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. Hi and thanks heaps for your lovely comment....I am going to follow you, you may wish to do the same...I found your layout very inspirational.x
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥ ANNIE


    ReplyDelete