Saturday, September 29, 2018

September Blend A Sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash

Scrap Our Stash has another fun Blend a Sketch challenge this month.  I really enjoyed playing along with last month's for the first time.  I like taking a bit of this and a bit of that and creating something with my own blended "sketch." Here's what I did for their September challenge:
And here's the challenge:
I used the oversized label element, and banners at the top from the sketch on the right, but used the photo placement and viewfinder element from the sketch on the left.  I also really loved the strip of glasses at the bottom of the left sketch and chose to incorporate a title cluster and paper strips there that includes the required flair for the challenge.

The "Love" I used for my title is a cut file from Lori Whitlock's SVG shop.  There are SO many SVG file images, I could just browse for hours!  Thanks for stopping by & looking!


2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job combining the sketches! I adore this page.

    Thanks for joining us at SOS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you did a fabulous job blending the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete