Sunday, February 11, 2018

February 1 Challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

Another very inspirational sketch from Stuck?! Sketches!  I've had the pictures, stencil, and some paper sitting to the side for over a week.  All I needed was the time to work on it.  I'm glad I waited, though, because I hit an incredible sale at WhimSoDoodle, a LSS in St. Pete, FL, yesterday.  I got the background paper (EP's Summer Dreams) and the Amy Tangerine Oh So Lovely paper and rubber embellies on sale.  I tore into my new goodies last night, adding some Simple Stories scraps and the title cut with my Cricut.  I love the centered design of this sketch. Rather than using a circle element for the doily shown in the sketch, I used a stencil from Crafter's Workshop.  I love the plus signs....this stencil is going to get a lot of use from me in the future! I like how it helped tie everything together, with the plus signs in the tag and on the green heart embellishment.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing, love the way you use the little plus signs in lieu of a circle element! Way to go! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look of your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, love the plus signs used in place of the doily, fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the plus signs to replace the doily! Thanks again for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete