Saturday, February 24, 2018

Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge at A Cherry On Top

There's a fantastic sketch challenge at A Cherry On Top until February 28th.  Here's the sketch...

And here's what I did with it...

I decided to use a sheet of Shimelle's Go Now Go cloud paper for the top portion.  It provided a great background for those cute little puppy pilots from Echo Parks new Imagine That line!  I am loving the bold colors in this line, and know I'll have to get more of it now that I've seen it in person. The bottom grid is from an older Echo Park line, Jack and Jill.  The flair is from my favorite Etsy store, A Flair for Buttons.  I purchased a Silhouette .svg file to make the scribble circle with my Cricut Explore Air 2.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful. Great ideas. See you soon at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete