Monday, January 29, 2018

February Cherry Lift Challenge

Have any of you checked out the challenges offered over in the message board at A Cherry on Top?  If not, click the link to the right and come join in the fun! There are some really talented hostesses there that come up with creative challenges every month.  I host the Cherry Lift challenge, which is a scraplift challenge.  I pick a layout from the ACOT gallery and lift it, then the challenge is for you to pick one and lift it, too.  It's lots of fun and you just might win a prize!

Here's my challenge sample.  I chose this one to lift because I just loved the design, and it worked perfectly for a 6x6 paper pad I've been wanting to use...Cool Kid from Crate Paper....and the background is Bazzill Eggshell.  I used my Cricut to cut the "Boy" for my title, and also to cut the snapshot frame at the top.  The frame is a free cut file from Scrapbooks and Cards.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment