Monday, April 23, 2018

Sketch N Scrap layout sketch #150

Wow, it sure has been a while since I posted anything on this blog.  Not too much scrapping for me recently, until I went to a wonderful 4-day scrapbook retreat!  I finally had time to sit and play with this fabulous sketch from Sketch N Scrap:

And here's my take on it, using some Photoplay Boarding Pass Papers on a Fancy Pants wood grain background. The "vacation" card is Crate Paper.  I also pulled in some Echo Park stickers and the little car is from Simple Stories' Travel Notes line.  A bit of a hodge podge but I love how it all works together!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you mixed so many lines! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car on the road is such a cute idea. Love this page.Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch, Stacy - love that little car!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout and great take on our sketch! I'm glad you were able to find some scrappy time! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being chosen as featured scrapper for April at Sketch N Scrap! Make sure and check our blog (after midnight) to claim your featured scrapper button!! Congrats and thanks for supporting Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete