Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #226

 Hi everybody, thanks for stopping by today! It's the first of the month and that means there's a new sketch up at Sketch N Scrap!  Sketch #226 was designed by Heather Hall:

And here's my take on it:

This was such a fun sketch to work with! I decided to use my Cricut to cut the star wreath for the circle element.  Full disclosure...I had fully intended to machine stitch around the circle, too....got distracted while working on this layout.....and forgot!  I'm still really happy with how it turned out, though :)

I used some Echo Park wood grain for the background and Simple Stories Say Cheese! 4 elements and patterned papers.  I've had a package of Studio Calico wood veneer tiny stars for years....and it is slowly dwindling away. I'm going to be so sad when I run out of those stars, I just love to scatter them on backgrounds of pages like this Disney layout.

Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with this sketch! Come on by the Sketch N Scrap blog and play along, hope to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Stacy! I love that star wreath!! You rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete