Thursday, May 20, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #194

 Hi everyone! I have a new card sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today. I love creating slimline cards and designed this sketch:


And here is my take on it:


Close To My Heart has come out with a really neat slimline die that also has a stitched border look, I love the possibilities of backing it to get a different look every time.  For this card I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and my Pink & Main blending brush.  It gave it a soft blue background to build my rainbow scene. I mimicked the rainbow from the CTMH catalog with some tone on tone fun stamping to jazz it up a little.  After adding the other elements and stamping my sentiment, I finished it off with a bit of Tumbled Glass splatters.

If you enjoy creating slimline cards I hope you come by Sketch n Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch, hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sketch and gorgeous card Stacy! Love the rainbow and the beautiful color scheme of this card and the background is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Stacy. How fun! Dorlene (DTeamie)

    ReplyDelete