Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #195

 Hi everybody, so glad you came back by today! I have a beautiful new card sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with you today.  Card sketch #195 was designed by Heather Hall:

And here's my take on it:

I love the design of this sketch!  I've really been trying to use up some of the enormous mound of scraps I have for cards. So to "dress up" a plain scrap of white cardstock I decided to run it through my Sizzix with an embossing folder.  I added a little something to the woodgrain strip with a faux stitching acrylic stamp.  I was able to add a pop of color with a stamp set and Catherine Pooler inks.  I just love her ink pads, they're so juicy and the colors are beautiful!

I hope this sketch has inspired you to come join us at Sketch N Scrap and play along. Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Stacy! I especially love the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the color scheme you chose for this card. So pretty! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete