Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #225

 Hi there! Thanks for stopping by today, I have our mid-month sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today:


And here's my take on it:


This sweet baby boy with the Big Smiles is 20 years old now!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, new Mom's these days don't realize how lucky they are to be able to take such fabulous baby pics with their phone!  These were taken on 35mm film.....sent off for printing.....and received a couple weeks later LOL  A few years back I had all of my 35mm pictures professionally stored on CD's, so I'm able to edit them with software and apps to get a much better quality print.  I had never scrapped these photos, they were sitting in a pocket page because I thought they were too dark. Glad I put a little extra effort in and scrapped them!

I used CTMH's Sweet Safari line. What a super cute line with the little safari animals and colorful elements! The wood grain background is also from CTMH.


For the cluster at the top of the page I used my Tim Holtz framelits tag dies....I seriously don't think I could scrap without them!  I also used a Catherine Pooler camera stamp and die and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Triblend markers. I love that I can create a coordinated camera element of my own:

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you hop on over to Sketch N Scrap and play along with this challenge, and the others we have running until the end of the month. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet layout Stacy! You did an amazing job with the sketch!! I have played with this sketch and it is so fun! I know I will be using it again soon!

    ReplyDelete