Monday, April 5, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Challenge #191

 Hey there scrappy friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today, I have a new card sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today:

And here is my take on it:

When I designed this card sketch, I really had a whole different color palette and direction in my head to create the card.  But....you know how it is....you start playing with stuff and before you know it, different direction!  I was playing with one of my favorite CTMH stamp and die sets, Simple Florals, and some Catherine Pooler inks.  I LOVE these colors...in case you're curious, they are Juniper Mist, Samba, Sauna and Garden Party.  After I cut out the flowers I searched for some coordinating paper and chose my Simple Stories 6x8 Summer Farmhouse paper pad.  

For the sentiment I wanted to do something a little more eye-catching than just a plain stamp, so I decided to layer my sentiment over a leafy vine using the Garden Party and Juniper Mist inks:

Now it's your turn! Hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and show us what you can do with this sketch, hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sketch and amazing card!! I love this color combo and those flowers are sooooo pretty! Can't wait to play with this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete