Thursday, April 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #222

 Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have a new sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog to share with you:


And here's my take on it:


I used lots of Vicki Boutin Let's Wander, and the grid background is from her Storyteller line (glad I stocked up on the grid in bulk LOL).  I also used one of the Storyteller stencils to add a little interest on the left upper corner, with a little dry art crayon and a stencil brush.

Photo taken in 2015 on a trip to Washington D.C. my son and I took together.  For the circle element on the right, I used my good old Tim Holtz Picture Wheel die, it's seen a lot of use from me over the years.  One of my fave uses for it is to use tiny pictures printed in contact sheet format. Here I chose some sight-seeing pics from our trip:

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you decide to jump on over to Sketch N Scrap and play along with this challenge! Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Stacy this is amazing- both the sketch and the layout! I just love how you have been using Vicki's lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I love your interpretation of the sketch. That picture wheel is so neat. What a great way to add extra photos of your trip. I also love the subtle stenciling. The layering of papers and embellishments is really well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete