Friday, March 5, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #189

 Hi everyone! So glad you stopped by today, I have a new sketch to share with all of you that's up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today. It's sketch #189, designed by Heather Hall:


And here is my take on it:


I thought this color combo would be a great way to brighten someone's day, I just love the sun and clouds in my CTMH Beautiful Day stamp & die set!  The hot air balloon is from the same set, they all layer together so nicely with a little 3D foam.  The patterned papers are from an older Simple Stories 6x8 paper pad I have, and the wood grain is CTMH.  I love how the neutral wood grain lets all the bright colors just pop off of the card!

I hope this sketch inspires you as much as it did me, and that you'll come play along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! I love the hot air balloon image!! Wonderful job with the sketch Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the wood grain background for this too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete