Monday, February 15, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #219

 Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have a new sketch and layout to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog. Here is the layout sketch #219 I designed:

And here is my take on it:

I used almost all Simple Stories' Bro & Co on this and a really fun pie chart cut file for the circle element.  I love cut files like this because it allows you to use lots of fun patterns without it being too much for one page.  I used 3-D foam dots to pop up one of the wedges:

I love to cluster elements on my pages, especially with a tag:
I used a grunge grid stamp from Kaisercraft to back my cluster, just to add a little something.  I keep buying more stamps and try to find ways to incorporate them onto my pages more, not just on cards.

Now, it's your turn! Come on by Sketch N Scrap and show us what you create with this sketch. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing sketch Stacy! I love your layout it is SOOO amazing, that circle is so fun and what great title work! Love everything about this sketch and layout!!

    ReplyDelete