Friday, February 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #540

Hi everyone! I played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches again this week with a really fun card sketch:
Here's my take on it:
I recently purchased a great set of acrylic stamps from Close to My Heart that benefits a fund for Australia.  The heart has so much detail and was perfect to play with using my watercolor pencils and water brush.  The papers are from Bella Blvd's Illustrated Faith line.  I'm loving the 6x8 paper pads that manufacturers are putting out these days!  I tried to draw from the colors in the top and bottom paper strips.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Very cool paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is really pretty with a wonderful sentiment and I too think you papers are very cool. So glad you played along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! This detailed image is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete