Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #195

Hi everybody! I'm back with another fabulous sketch to share with you that went live today on the Sketch N Scrap blog.  Here's the sketch, designed by Heather Hall:

If you're like me, you have jars of flowers, buttons, package after package of embellishments (Simple Stories Bits & Pieces anyone?  I swear they multiply at night in the packages LOL).  This sketch allows you to use up that stash, I had so much fun with it:


One of the recent page kits I received from The Scraproom was Pinkfresh Studio's Office Hours.  The die cuts and sticker sheet that came with my kit had SO MANY fun little embellishments.  I decided to document my new work office.  After 23 years as a billing manager for an orthopedic surgery group, I was able to relocate my office space to our satellite office....5 minutes from my house!  No more 50-60 minute drives to my house! Woot Woot!!

To finish off the layout I added a few finishing touches, AC cork arrows and some Fancy Pants puffy dots from their Good Fellows line.  

Come join us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch, hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to document and this line is perfect for it! Love your creative take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete