Friday, September 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #154

Hi everyone!  There's a fantastic new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  Here's the sketch, designed by Lisa Hidy:
And I chose to spin it to the right and use it this way:
I've been wanting to use my Cricut for writing text more and decided to use it on this card.  I didn't have a stamp that says "Birthday Greetings"  which is the sentiment I thought would work well with the bicycle flower cart cardstock sticker from Carta Bella.  I used the Be Mine font on a scrap of vanilla cardstock, added some Festive Berries Distress Oxide with a blending brush & a little doodling around the border.  For some reason in the pic it looks a little more peachy than pink like it is in real life.  The papers are also from Carta Bella's Flower Market line. 

I hope you are as inspired by this sketch as I was! Come play along with us at Sketch N Scrap, hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. I wondered how you made your greeting! I thought it was you handwriting, but I just love it, so fun and perfect for your card!! The sketch looks great rotated too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete