Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #185

Hey everybody!  The mid-month layout sketch challenge is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  Here's the sketch, designed by Heather Hall:
Aren't those circles & banners fun?  I thought the design was perfect for guy page, using a pic I took of my husband and son at his first Miami Heat game. We surprised him to celebrate his 12th birthday, back in 2012:
Once again, I'm stash-busting on this one!  The black camera paper is CTMH, and the basketball court wood grain is Reminisce that I've had for ages!  I've had an old package of basketball themed rubons from Creative Imagination even longer and to my surprise, they worked like new!  I used one to place the player in the bottom right to rest my title on.  The title & the basketball were both cut with my Cricut.  A few scraps from EP's new Teen Spirit Boy collection & some stickers from the same line worked perfectly with my theme.  I finished it off with some faux stitching for the other circle elements.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you combined all the different lines to make this stunning layout!! I can't believe you used rub ons!! I need to go back and use mine up, I just never think of them anymore. Great take on the sketch, this is just so awesome, this sketch was perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete