Monday, July 15, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #181

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a layout with you today that I created using the new layout sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today:
And here's the sketch I used, designed by Heather Hall for Sketch N Scrap:
Heather designed a fantastic multi-photo sketch.  I love the balance of the banners and the title. In place of the third photo I decided to use that space for my journaling.  These pictures are of my son, who interned last summer at a local vet to get his CVA license.  His high school had a fantastic program and he was able to earn his CVA upon graduation last month!  The photos are from our dog Malcolm's annual check-up...perfect photo op! LOL

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm really trying to use up old stash and at least one die, tool, stamp, etc. on each layout.  For this page, I only had scraps from Photoplay's Fetch line.  For the background I pulled an OLD kraft sheet with a subtle triangle pattern.  I think it was Amy Tangerine and it's been in my stash for ages!  The black paper has also been in my stash for at least a couple of years, it's from Doodlebug Design. I also pulled my notebook edge punch for my journaling card and cut the cute doggie with my Cricut.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the new challenge from Sketch N Scrap.  Hop on over to their blog and join in on the fun with us, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. This is SOOO adorable Stacy!! How proud you must be of your son and his major accomplishment!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete