Saturday, April 6, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #497

There's another fun card sketch up on the blog at Tuesday Morning Sketches:
At first glance it might seem simple, but I thought the sketch offered the possibility for some fun layering & details, here's my take on it:
I've really been trying to turn to my scraps and "leftovers" such as die cut packs and sticker sheets, at least to find something to incorporate into my projects & use up that stash!  On this card, all of the paper was from my scrap bin...the striped background is from Shimelle's Go Now Go line and the piece of green is from a Photoplay pet line. I don't know where that random piece of graph paper came from LOL!  The floral die cut is from Photoplay's The Daily Grind & the heart sticker is from Simple Stories' Life in Color.  With a CTMH sentiment stamp & a few gems this sketch really came to life, I'm sure I'll keep it to use again!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love all the extra touches!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is fantastic. I love the layered flowers and heart. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card StacyLee everything made such a perfect combo. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete