Thursday, September 20, 2018

Card Sketch #130 at Sketch N Scrap

There's a new sketch up on the blog over at Sketch N Scrap that is sure to inspire all of you creative card makers out there!
Here's the sketch I used to create this card, Sketch N Scrap #130 designed by Lisa Hidy:
  What a FUN sketch to work with, those strips are just perfect for using up scraps, or a 6x6 pad, and the placement of the floral elements is so eye-catching!
I decided to use up some scraps left over from a layout I made about a scrapbooking retreat.  There were just too many cute little embellies left over on the EP I'd Rather Be Crafting sticker sheet.  This will make a great birthday card for one of my crafty friends, with the sentiment stamped inside.  I also used a CTMH stamp called Created to Create as the background for the square element.  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to join us at Sketch N Scrap to play along.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing card! I love that background stamp!! It goes perfectly with your stickers!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete