Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap July 15th Challenge - Sketch #157

Another fun sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap is up on their blog!  I used Heather Hall's 2 photo sketch to create this layout of my son:


It's hard to find scrapbooking products for teenage boys, so when Pinkfresh Studios came out with their Boys Fort line I scooped it up! The background paper is also Pinkfresh Studios, from their Dream On line.  I love the subtle pattern of lined circles, it creates an interesting backdrop without being too distracting.
Another fun piece of flair from A Flair for Buttons worked perfectly on this layout, along with several pieces from the Boys Fort die cut pack.  Check out this sketch challenge and the others currently running at Sketch N Scrap, hope to see you there!




1 comment:

  1. I loved that line too, it is SO perfect for teen boys!! Great job with the sketch! I love the patterns you used and your title and journaling strips are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete